Monday, December 14, 2009

Rice Rice Baby 2

Ok, so the last pictures didn't really match with me saying Beck loved rice. And really I guess that was a lie because I don't think he actually loves it. BUT he doesn't hate it the way those pictures let on. Here is a better video showing his taste for rice, or at least the spoon.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

O.K. - I think you are right?? I think he likes the spoon better than the bland rice?? LOL

Anonymous said...

I think he likes the camera !!!!

A webb said...

When Lewis asked, "What are you doin' dude?", I'm pretty sure Beck answered, "Hating this rice taste in my mouth bro. Stop askin me that."

Jenny said...

I think the rice has a drunken effect. He is a very wobbly rice eater. Rice time would be the perfect opportunity to get a good pic of him to put next to our drunken baby pic.