Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birthdays

Seeing as how my birthday was a month ago, these pictures are really old. But, I just got them from my mom's camera and I had to share because they are SO cute! (and maybe some of you forgot to give me a present) Uncle Rob's birthday was just around the corner, so there's one from his birthday too!




Half (store bought) cake vs. Full (homemade) cake.... I'm clearly the middle child...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nothing wrong with middle children - I guess seven of my nine siblings would be considered stuck in the middle?? Oh, well, I have always had clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right?? LOL Love the pics of your birthday and I think Beck likes the candles.

Jenny said...

He loves Birthdays! I love the middle pic where he's looking at you...

Anonymous said...

you never got a half assed cookie with a candle shoved in it. just sayin