Beck, Seth and I all had an AWESOME Christmas. We had 6 different Christmases in 2 days and are finally back home! Not that Christmases in the past weren't fun, but having a baby and getting tons of unexpected toys that he LOVES was sooo much more fun! Beck has just entered the age where he is loving toys and I am still in shock every time I see his excited reaction to a new one. However he is OUT OF WHACK now. I don't know what happened to my easy baby. Beck is staying up til 1:00 am, not napping well and being fussy all the time. I am hoping he just needs a couple days to readjust to our schedule and this isn't a foreshadowing of what's to come with teething and tummy issues (we've had some telltale diapers lately). I'll post more on our week later, until then, look at this happy tummy time boy!
Coming soon, from Pixar…
10 years ago


1 comment:
WOW - 6 Christmas celebrations in two days?? I am impressed!! No wonder he is out of whack. Christmas morning with you three was the best!! Miss you three so much!!
Post a Comment