Sorry I've been out of contact with everyone lately, we've been busy adjusting to our little man. We're actually making our 4th trip to the doctor this week- they'll decide today whether Beck needs to be admitted to the hospital overnight. He's jaundice and may need to stay overnight for traetment if his bilirubin count hasn't gone down. It's nothing to worry about too much but I'd still prefer to be home! Pray for us!P.S. OMG the number of poopy diapers he makes! I literally clean one and 15 minutes later PLLUUHGHPP, there's another. Is this normal???? I guess it doesn't help he's also nursing every 15 minutes, what happened to every 2-3 hours? I need some sleep!

5 comments:
Adjusting to being a new mom is hard! While he is jaundice nurse, nurse, nurse it will help and the more he has dirty diapers the faster it is going to get out of his system. Saying a prayer for you all and Beck so that you can be at home. Hope he feels better soon.
Have you stripped him down while he's eating so that he will nurse for longer. That might help him eat more so you can spread out the feedings a bit. Just remember, Sweet Beck is not even a week old. He's still learning how to eat effectively. He'll get the hang of it!!!
OMG!!!! I LOVE that face!! Tell him his great aunt Jo and cousin Tyler love him sooo much!!You guys are in our prayers.
Haha! I love love this face! I have been waiting SO patiently for pictures. It's not a big deal that I have no life and stalk your blog. I bet you are such a good little mommy:-)
When you say "Sick Boy" for some reason Jennifer's voice comes in my head.
I can't wait to be there. Next Friday. I'm sure you dont have time to make your usual paper link countdown, but I understand.
How did his appointment go?
Post a Comment