I love this picture- I think Beck looks like someone here... maybe a cartoon character? Does he remind you of anyone? Help me out, it's driving me crazy!
Although I hate to break up the trend of no one commenting on my blog, if I don't get any feedback I'm going on strike.


4 comments:
I've seen his grandad Matt give Jennifer that look many times !!!! hahahaha!!! (I know that is not what you were wanting,let me think on it). Please don't go on strike. This blog is my entertainment!!
I think I see a resemblance of Justin Timberlake?? Who knows maybe he will be able to sing and dance like him in a few years??
I think he looks like me!!
How long until he can drive a tractor?
Now what did I do with that picture of his daddy in diapers with a newspaper rolled on his head like a pointy hat? ...... Oh wait a minute..... I had one on my head too. Maybe we had better keep the pointy hat pictures to ourselves.
Congrats Seth and Katie
Post a Comment