skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sour Milk
Give me a dirty diaper (or 10) any day... this child smells like sour milk! Thank God he likes to bathe!
I didn't think I would get this look until the teen years
Very concerned about my choice in washcloths
ok, feed me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katie
View my complete profile
Momma
Katie
Daddy
Seth
Free Babysitters
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(46)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(52)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(10)
(1 month since his) Birthday Boy!
Who Am I?
Extra! Extra!
Sour Milk
The Joy of Breastfeeding
The Point Down
How precious
Expectations
Sick Boy!
He's here!
►
July
(5)
Blogs (I'll Publicly Admit) I Read
PassiveAggressiveNotes.com — funny (if not necessarily "passive-aggressive") notes from pissed-off people
Coming soon, from Pixar…
10 years ago
Life, Love, and Polka Dots
Samsung HT-E5500W HTIB 5.1 Specs and Review
11 years ago
Greg, Sarah, & Ivy
tula's heart
11 years ago
Elisabeth's Explanations
Merry Christmas, y'all
14 years ago
DISTRICT STOCK
snow
14 years ago
Really?
iPhone
18 years ago
Jessica Elaine
the traveling anchor
my miscellani
jennsylvania
No comments:
Post a Comment