Guess who's 1 month old!
At 1 month old, blue eyed, brunette, Beck has outgrown his smallest newborn outfits but still fits into about everything else. He weighs 10.6 lbs and has graduated up to size 1 diapers (that he peed through on me last night- he clearly hasn't lost his sense of humor with age). He loves staring at ceiling fans and bright lights. HE LOVES TO EAT! He's working on smiling but mainly only does so when farting (who doesn't?) His favorite song is "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston but he prefers the Seth and Katie cover..."Beck's butt is burning, butt is burning up his diaper. That little baby's butt is burning up his diaper." For fun, he likes to be carried up and down the stairs and throwing up on his parents, if he has a fresh outfit on it is even more enjoyable. His favorite thing to do is cuddle with his momma or daddy and fall asleep on their chests (and then pee on them). He is the sweetest little 1 month old boy in the world.

7 comments:
That is the sweetest little family photo ever!!=) ... (was he farting while taking the pic??.... because he sure was smiling!!!!.....too CUTE!)
happy 1 month birthday, beck!!! great pic of you all :)
I love the family photo. Already up to 10 lbs?? If he keeps this up, he will be wearing 24 months by Christmas.
I love the family picture it is so cute!!! You guys look great and Katie I love your hair in that picture it is so straight!!! LOL!!
Love the family photo. Just want to know if I can be in it next time.
Love,
JB
Somebody call 911!!!
hahaha I just clicked to see who JB was.
Made my day.
Post a Comment