Today was my 6 week check up and guess what! Not to brag (of course to brag) I weigh 6 lbs less than I did before I got pregnant! Woohoo!! As much as I dislike breastfeeding, wow, it is THE BEST DIET EVER!!! I would have never imagined I would lose all my pregnancy weight and then some this quickly! Unreal! (Do you think Reeses Pieces will give me some sort of diet endorsement deal much like Jared and Subway?)
I go back to work tomorrow... where has the time gone? I can't believe its been 6 weeks since I left and even more so I can't believe my boy is 6 weeks old! I also can't believe how much easier week 6 has been than week 2. Unreal!
And lastly, you want to know what else is unreal?
My poo covered stomach
Pampers, now we do(d0) have a bone to pick.

3 comments:
Are you trying to start a fashion trend with the do (do) adornment on sweats?? I don't know how well it would go over in your home town, but I think I may know some in middle school that have already started wearing it.
very very jealous of your weight bounce back!! maybe next time I ought not gain a whopping 53 pounds!!! WOW
.sure.... blame it on that precious little Beck. There is NO way anything like that could have come from that adorable baby...(and don't EVEN try and tell me my sweet nephew's sh-- stinks!)
Post a Comment