Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Brrrr!

This morning we woke up to definite fall weather, it was only 50 degrees out and prettttty chilly. This was really the first cool day since Beck has been around, or atleast the first cool day that we've taken him anywhere. So without really thinking I just dressed him in his usual diaper and onesie and headed out the door (already 10 minutes late... apparently it is possible to be on time to work with a baby, I just still have not figured it out). Thankfully, Seth grabbed a blanket and threw it on him really quick, we don't want KinderCare to think we're bad parents.... well,  this is how he came back to me. 


Seth actually brought him the hat, blanket and sock (that's resting above his arm?? Hmm..) when he picked him up, but for the 10 seconds that I thought KinderCare bundled him up like that I was mortified. I'm going through his clothes tonight and finding some warmer gear... 

...or I'll just let KinderCare know, we don't plan on raising a wuss. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope he is not a wuss like me because I bundle up to go outside as soon as the temperature gets below 70 - so sad I know but I am always cold.