Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KinderCare Update

Here's our boy after his 2nd day of KinderCare, much,  much better!! On his end of the day report, he still ate and slept sporadically with 45 and 25 minute naps but it was a slight improvement from his first day. 


Today he did GREAT! He had a 2 hour nap and a 1.5 hour nap and finished all his bottles! His teachers said he is one of the best babies they've ever had (uhh, duh).

Anyway, as I'm sitting here watching Beck sleep in his bouncer I can't believe how much bigger he's gotten in the past 8 weeks! I hardly recognize the little guy in this first picture- can you see how much he's changed?? 


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

He looks happy in the pictures so he must be adjusting well to KinderCare!!

jch said...

Thanks for the updates !! I look foward to updates for days 3,4,5,6,7,8...... @ KinderCare. I hope you've taken the staff aside to explain to them just how SPECIAL Beck Jarrett is. They may not realize it yet, but trust me they will. They probably even treat him like they treat the other babies just so they won't upset the other parents. Please explain to them that Beck deserves "special treatment".

Mama Smors said...

Katie, I am glad that Beck had a better day today! Beck will get adjusted to his new routine. I can't promise easy days for Mommy but just know that other people are going through it too. Find comfort that all working mommies have tough days missing their kiddos! I'll be praying for your mommy heart. From one working mommy to another :)