YIKES!! That cute little thing sure does make some disgusting messes?? Surely, he will outgrow it soon??
Just think....when Beck grows up he can look at these photos and say "Wow... my mom REALLY loved me....she even took pictures of my poop!" I wonder how many people will be able to say that????(not many, I assure you) Hahahaha!!
cause it a barrowed couch ... DW
that wouldn't have happened with a great babysitter (DW)
hahaha, no babysitter could have stopped that monster explosion. If you think the couch got it bad you should have seen me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YIKES!! That cute little thing sure does make some disgusting messes?? Surely, he will outgrow it soon??
Just think....when Beck grows up he can look at these photos and say "Wow... my mom REALLY loved me....she even took pictures of my poop!" I wonder how many people will be able to say that????(not many, I assure you) Hahahaha!!
cause it a barrowed couch ... DW
that wouldn't have happened with a great babysitter (DW)
hahaha, no babysitter could have stopped that monster explosion. If you think the couch got it bad you should have seen me.
Post a Comment