Sunday, September 20, 2009

Louisville Game

Another big day of tailgating at our house... I fell asleep during the 2nd, 3rd and part of the 4th quarters, Seth slept during the 3rd and keeping up with tradition our little booze hound passed out for part of the game too. I think we've made it to the point where staying home all the time is getting kinda boring. We're gonna make it a point to try and venture out a little more now that Beck can go without eating for more than 30 minutes. Maybe even to a game in the next couple weeks??

Anyway, I've always thought it was dumb when parents posted the same picture of their baby over and over except for a slightly different expression. I would always fly through them because those pictures were BORING. One picture of your baby laying in a Boppy making a slightly constipated face is enough, I don't need to see him looking to the right, the left, eyes closed, etc. Well... I'm officially one of those parents, but I think these faces are too cute not to post all of them... and they're very different expressions... no really...




aahhhhhh
CHOOO!




So happy the Cats won!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He was born to be a Cat fan!!!! I have to agree with you that these pictures are too cute!!

Epee said...

Baby's first sneeze?