Saturday, July 11, 2009

The House That Todd Built

After many crying phone calls (Seth's), text messages and especially "Todd Damnits," we have finallllllly moved into our new place! Since our condo* (<--- click) was just built, there were so many last minute setbacks that stalled us from completely moving in on time. Thankfully, we were able to move most things in and just had to wait for a few finishing touches (who needs mirrors when you look this good?) So, without further ado, here are pictures of Beck's nursery! 

One side of the room



St Louis Cardinals mobile



And the other side
(If you notice on the left hand wall, there are ultrasound pictures hanging up. Seth thinks these are creepy- I would think after living with me he would have a higher creep tolerance)



There may or may not be a shark on the bottom shelf...


*we don't live in a condo. 

5 comments:

Mama Smors said...

YAY!!! You are officially a blogger. Nursery looks so great :) Now it just needs a sweet baby boy in it!

Epee said...

Great following thus far...I wish my blog would have taken off like this. I feel like I am going to comment on this so much that I will be a third party contributor. I will try to not to be too funny, I dont want to steal your thunder.

"I would think after living with me he would have a higher creep tolerance"

I wish I could like like this comment. Come on Blogspot get with the facebook revolution.

Also, the Graphic with Beck's Name is AWESOME!Do you know someone in the business?

Anonymous said...

I love Beck's room. Can I hire you to decorate my entire house?

Anonymous said...

What is the yellow circle James holding in his paws?

Katie said...

Thank you! James has these little yellow balls that he's OBSESSSSSSED with. He carries them around all day and cries and cries and cries if there's one on the counter he can't get to. Sound annoying? It is.