Saturday, July 25, 2009

38 weeks!

I went for an ultrasound on Thursday because my doctor (and every other person on the planet) said I was too small to have a 38 week old baby. Well I have news for you science, according to ultrasound measurements on Thursday, July 23rd, Beck was exactly 38 weeks and 0 days which is also exactly how far along I am. The ultrasound also predicted him to weigh right at 7 pounds. So while that was all good news to hear, the biggest news is I am dilated and effaced enough to have this baby at any minute and he will most definitely be here within the week. 

Here are 2 sets of ultrasound pictures, 1 from 20 weeks and 1 from 38- such a big difference! 

20 weeks

38 weeks
 
On a side note, I lost my 3rd set of ultrasound pictures and found this in their place... 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I can't wait to meet Beck!!!! Oh and btw the day before I had Nate my ultrasound said he was 7 lbs and the next day I delivered a 9 lb 4 oz monster!!!!!! Tell your mom to call us as soon as labor begins. Hope it is a fast and easy as mine was!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to see him! I am thinking about you, Seth and Beck everyday.

Epee said...

Remember when we were in 5th grade and we made a home movie where you were my Mom. Anastasia was my name if I remember correctly.

Anyway, for some reason all I can imagine is you yelling at Beck when he is 13, the same way you yelled at Anastasia.

P.S. Does John Black know about this? I heard he just landed a role on the talk show Men in Dresses.

Anonymous said...

Epee sent me pictures and he is the cutest thing I've ever seen!... (I know this was not one of the preferred comments, but I thought I'd come up with one of my own.)

I hope he grows up to love only the finest this world can offer... egg rolls (after his great Aunt Epee..baaha), spaghetti with peas, and the sweet sounds of Trina singing him to sleep ("you seem like you'd like her").

I miss you! Congratulations!! I couldn't be happier for you and your little family.