Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Update

My friend, Oprah, told me the other day that pedophiles like to get online and find blogs/facebook/myspace with baby pictures on it and use those to tickle their fancy. Then I got to thinking, if I happened to post about a future vacation to Hawaii (read, Henderson) and said we'd be gone a week, then any stalkers would be free to know we're out of town and come rob us! AND what if we happened to leave Beck at home or in the airport (read, gas station)...
HELLO WET BANDITS. 
Since I think there are more creeps out there than I'd like to imagine, I'm gonna go ahead and be proactive and make this blog private. This is where you come in. The only way for you to be able to see the blog after I make it private is to go ahead and become a follower now while it's open to anyone. To become a follower go to the left hand side under Followers and click on "join this site." This will take you to a window that says "sign in using an account you've already created." If you have a google, aim or yahoo account, you're in luck- just click on whichever account you've already create, sign in and then choose to follow this blog. 

If you haven't already made an account its reallllllly easy. Again, go to Followers on the right hand side and click on "join this site." This will take you to a window that says "sign in using an account you've already created." Instead of this, look down, and click on "Create a new Google Account." This will then take you to a new window where you just type in your information and wa-la you have an account. At the last window you'll be taken to, all you have to do is click "follow this blog" and you're finished!!!

I'm hoping this is simple enough to figure out, some of the people I'd like to be able to read the blog the most are not the most internet inclined- let me know if you're having trouble. 

Also, while we're on the topic of using this blog, when you see a word written in green like the word "condo" in The House That Todd Built or "While I may think my baby is cute" in A Face Only a Mother Could Love these are links that will take you to another site. Click on these and enjoy. 

1 comment:

Epee said...

Wow Katie. I didn't think even you would stoop this low for high readership ratings.
Step by step insturctions? That's a bit desperate.

But really, please stop calling me a follower, I prefer avid reviewer.