If I draw on the bottom of my toes like that, can Beck come and spend the night with me ???? Give him a BIG KISS from his great Aunt Jo. I LOVE him SOOOOO much !!!!! |(im lovin' all your posts....they make my day!!)
I thought Sophie was Beck's girlfriend until I read the below post.... which cracked me up!!! :) Dog toy or not, if Beck loves it then it's okay!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
If I draw on the bottom of my toes like that, can Beck come and spend the night with me ???? Give him a BIG KISS from his great Aunt Jo. I LOVE him SOOOOO much !!!!! |(im lovin' all your posts....they make my day!!)
I thought Sophie was Beck's girlfriend until I read the below post.... which cracked me up!!! :) Dog toy or not, if Beck loves it then it's okay!
Post a Comment