Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Like the Hell Outta Bud

Beck and I are proud to announce that my sister is pregnant with her first dirty, stinky, rotten, little boy named Bud! Congratulations Jenny and JD! We are so excited to meet him!

(Beck, not Bud)

In other news... for the first time in 6 months and 3 weeks poor Beck is SICK! I took him to the doctor today and he has his first ear infection. I feel awful for not taking him right away on Monday, but I just knew he had a cold and they were just gonna say "He has a cold, it's a virus, there's nothing we can do... and that'll be $30." If I'm gonna pay $30, it better be for an antibiotic.

$30 and a bottle of amoxicillin later, we are praying tonight is gonna go better than the last 2 nights have. We've gotten no sleep, I cracked every vertebrae in Seth's spine last night when he "didn't hear" Beck crying and I woke up single this morning. No one here can take another night of this. I feel like Beck is 2 weeks old again... except I have to go to work in the morning.... please, please, please sleep until even 4 am tonight!!!




Disclaimer: JD and Jenny are not naming their baby Bud. I am naming their baby Bud and I encourage you to do the same

6 comments:

Mama Smors said...

Beck is going to have a cousin!! So much fun :) Hope Beck feels better soon, ear infections are NO fun!

jenny said...

Nice that you said his name is Bud without any clarification. People will actually think that's his name. Love the pic of you and Beck looking at each other.

Jennifer said...

I love that pic of Beck and you looking at each other!!! Too cute!!

Carrie said...

I'll vote yes on Bud... too funny! You and Beck need to come visit soon. It'd be so fun :)

jenny said...

Will you email me the pic of you two looking at each other

jch said...

That is the SWEETEST mother/son picture ever.........