So happy early 7 months baby Beck!
Beck weighs 18 lbs 6 ounces and has all but grown out of his 9 month clothes. He is back to only waking up once a night (HALLELUJAH! 2 months of acting like newborn was not fun), had his first ear infection and is thinking about crawling.

He will occasionally do a slight army crawl but has yet to get up on all 4s.... any day now! He says "dadadadadadada" all day long but doesn't associate it with Seth.
He's really trying to pull himself up now and has even done it successfully a couple times. He LOVES his sippy cup! I remember noticing the transition between when I considered Beck to no longer be a newborn but just a regular baby, now I don't think he's a baby but a hmm... big boy baby? What's the name between baby and toddler? That's what Beck is.
I think Beck sensed the Cats loss before Seth did, being in tune with his inner Boogie and all



No comments:
Post a Comment