skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Bud Stephenson
I have a nephew and he is one day old today.
Just when I thought my heart was as full as it could be, it got one day bigger.
Weston David Stephenson
7lbs, 20.25 inches, and I'm gonna guess enormous head
1 comment:
jch said...
Congratulations!! Nephews are so special !! I should know, right?
August 27, 2010 at 4:50 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katie
View my complete profile
Momma
Katie
Daddy
Seth
Free Babysitters
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(46)
▼
August
(5)
Somebody's got some splainin to do
Bud Stephenson
Artisan's Guild
Beck's Second First
Beck's First First
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
Blogs (I'll Publicly Admit) I Read
PassiveAggressiveNotes.com — funny (if not necessarily "passive-aggressive") notes from pissed-off people
Coming soon, from Pixar…
10 years ago
Life, Love, and Polka Dots
Samsung HT-E5500W HTIB 5.1 Specs and Review
10 years ago
Greg, Sarah, & Ivy
tula's heart
11 years ago
Elisabeth's Explanations
Merry Christmas, y'all
14 years ago
DISTRICT STOCK
snow
14 years ago
Really?
iPhone
17 years ago
Jessica Elaine
the traveling anchor
my miscellani
jennsylvania
1 comment:
Congratulations!! Nephews are so special !! I should know, right?
Post a Comment