We had Beck's first 1st birthday party at my parents house. I'm not a big theme person so we kinda stuck to the "no theme" theme. We had a crocodile cake and crocodile balloons so I guess you could say that was the theme... but it wasn't.


We opened presents... Beck got a ton of great toys! He looooved all the balls he got.

And he looooves this fire truck. It plays music that he dances to and he rides around on it all the time. It's weird because he has another thing pretty similar to the fire truck but doesn't touch it.

After presents we had cake and ice cream!

And it was really a let down. He didn't really seem interested in the cake at all. He ate some of it but definitely didn't dive in the way I expected/hoped he would. He clearly has Seth's genes in this aspect, I have a huge sweet tooth, Seth, not so much.
Yup, Seth's genes here too...






No comments:
Post a Comment