Beck has taken up residence at the front door. He loooooves going outside! Any time the door's open he crawls as fast as he can to try to escape. Don't let the sweet face fool you.
He is usually screaming at the top of his lungs and banging on the door when in this neck of the woods.
Don't come assist him fast enough? He's coming after you. You'll ask for a kiss and he'll bite you instead. With his 2 teeth. That's right 2, the .5 tooth I mentioned in an earlier post is not there anymore...
So glad I didn't proclaim in on Facebook.




3 comments:
He was having a really good hair day in these pics
Yes, that's usually what happens when we bathe him every day... sometimes we gotta go every other... mother of the year award? probably not. Stinkiest child award? maybe.
just caught up on your blog and baby beck! he is so cute and i can't believe he will be 1 so soon!! I am liking your new stroller lots. I am replacing the tubes on my jogger right now and have been having to push the big heavy stroller... NOT FUN for a preggo lady in extreme heat. I will have to check out the BOB if my stroller doesn't get fixed with new tubes!
Post a Comment