Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Not Delivery, It's BOB Revolution

This, my free babysitters, is BOB Revolution.

It is the best stroller in all the land. I can't believe how much easier it is to push than my regular stroller. In fact, it doesn't roll it glides. It's a jogging stroller and although I haven't truly jogged with it yet I did get extra hungry on the way back from Papa Johns and picked up my pace a time or two. I'v never used another jogging stroller but I can't imagine one being better than this. It's like it just floats- it's so light!!! On another note, I got it out of the trunk of my sports car one handed while holding Beck and unfolded it to the standing position. It's virtually impossible to get my travel system stroller unfolded let alone unfolded with one hand! It even has better handling skills than my travel system stroller- this baby can turn the tighest of corners, corners I would never dream of attempting otherwise...

It is more expensive than a standard stroller or a standard jogging stroller. HOWEVER, if you are planning on buying a stroller and a jogging stroller, why not just buy one BOB? The prices end up being pretty comparable, you can buy an attachment where your infant car seat will fit into BOB just as securely as a travel system and think of all the space you save by only having 1 stroller!

So if you are expecting, know someone who is (and really, really like them) or just in the market for a new ride. I can not recommend BOB more. You will not be disappointed!!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I'm drooling over this post. I even imagined me and my BOB next to you and Beck in the pizza picture.