Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 7th

Well, free babysitters, the day has come and gone. I was supposed to receive my rug June 7th and here were are, on June 8th and I am rugless. I called the company. It has been delayed... again...

Am I mad?

No.

Why?

Because the customer service representative did her job and said "I'm so sorry, I know you've been through a lot with this rug but the vendor keeps changing the date on us."

And mostly because I didn't realize I was actually supposed to receive it June 7th, I thought June 7th was the day it shipped and that I'd get it around the 17th. Oh and also because it is supposed to be here JUNE 10TH. Which is kinda a week early!!!! And it's also Friday!!! Unless it changes... and it probably will...

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times- Suck it, Eve Dobbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THAT RUG IN BLUE : ) GOOD TASTE!!!!

Katie said...

I love the blue!! 2 more days!!!!