Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Breather

Did you know we're moving?

We are.

I have been trying to get rid of all kinds of junk we have around the house, especially baby stuff we don't use anymore. One of my clients at work is about 38 weeks pregnant, about to pop and has 0 baby gear. Wait, I gave her 2 onesies and 10 size 2 diapers that Beck has outgrown so she has 12 baby items. Yikes. Needless to say, I have been pulling things together like clothes, diaper bags and a bath tub that we don't use anymore and setting them out so I can give them to her. It's pretty tiring getting all this stuff together and preparing to pack for our big move.

Beck is really feeling it.

While crawling behind Seth, following him to the front door, Beck decided he needed to take a little breather...


Maybe this is his way of saying he's not really to part with his tub.

** If anyone is interested in donating baby stuff to my client, Rifine, please let me know! You can contact me or drop it off at Kentucky Refugee Ministries, 201 E Maxwell St. Lexington, KY. She literally needs EVERYTHING! I can't imagine being full term and not knowing when/if I was going to get even a crib for my baby to sleep in. Thanks in advance!!

No comments: