



and if I were him, I wouldn't either... that stuff tastes like butt.
On another note... Beck does not like to eat out of his high chair anymore. He REFUSED to eat spaghetti (understandable) but then he refused to eat cereal which was weird. I thought maybe he just wasn't hungry... a bit later we tried again with sweet potatoes which he loves. Again, he REFUSED. He would scream and throw his body against the tray of the high chair. I took him out and fed him while I was holding him and he chowed down. This is clearly not going to work. Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else before?
After the high chair debacle I fed him some mashed potatoes off my plate... if mashed potatoes are on the menu every night I don't think we'll have a high chair problem anymore. The only thing he was concerned about was getting more... which is why his hand almost got stabbed by my fork. Lesson learned, ey Beck? Don't mess with momma's food.

3 comments:
We MAYBE used Tyler's high chair 5 times. For some reason he did not like sitting in it. I ended up using it to hang my purse or Tyler's jacket. I searched everywhere for that perfect high chair... he never would stay in his swing either. He just wanted to be held . B.B. would say "put that baby down, you're holding him too much". (i would still be holding him if he would let me).
We MAYBE used Tyler's high chair 5 times. For some reason he did not like sitting in it. I ended up using it to hang my purse or Tyler's jacket. I searched everywhere for that perfect high chair... he never would stay in his swing either. He just wanted to be held . B.B. would say "put that baby down, you're holding him too much". (i would still be holding him if he would let me).
Ha! If this trend keeps up, I'm REALLY glad I didn't spend (and by I I mean my mom) $180 on a fancy high chair will all the bells and whistles. I think once we move into our new place with a kitchen table Beck won't feel like he's missing out on everything going on around him and maybe he'll like it more
Post a Comment