Just when I thought I would never sleep again, Mr Beckham Jarrett, slept through the ENTIRE NIGHT!! We had a really eventful day so I think by the time 9:30 rolled around he was exhausted. We went to Beatrice's Habitat for Humanity Home Dedication Party and then over to my parents. He usually sleeps for a couple hours in the evening but with all the stimulation he couldn't get his usual naps in. As excited as I was that he slept, Seth and I still didn't sleep that much. Instead of enjoying the milestone we were up every hour to make sure he was alive... maybe Thursday night he'd sleep all night again and then we could really sleep!!
WRONG
As of Thursday, Beck had his first cold. He was coughing all day and pretty snotty but no fever, he even got to stay home from school on Friday. Poor boy.
So now we've just been laying around,
watching football with dad,
taking hot, steamy baths,
and feeling much better!







3 comments:
hahahaha that was a great batch of pictures!
Yes great storytelling and pictures. Keep 'em coming!
Love the pics!! I am so glad that he is feeling better!! Hopefully, he will have another night of uninterrupted sleep real soon!!
Post a Comment