When Beck was not even 1 month old I started getting sad about how quickly the time was going by, how fast he was growing up and how much he was changing. I was losing my little beetle bug that would curl up on my chest and snuggle all day. There are some little things I miss about my 1 week old boy but more than that I love seeing the stages Beck grows into each month. He is more and more fun each week. I keep saying "he is in such a cute phase right now," each phase topping the next. At 4 months, Beck is in his cutest phase yet!
Beck now weighs 14 lbs 13 0zs and is eating 5 ounces every 2 hours. YEAH tell me about it. What happened to eating more so he could go for longer periods of time without eating? And no, he won't take 6 ozs and last a little longer. I really don't want to feed him solid food until 6 months but I must admit now I'm questioning cereal...
Beck had his first real laugh and we were so lucky to catch it on camera.
He is progressing at tummy time. He hates it and like every good mother who's children are miserable to be around, I don't make him do it (I am working on this). This video doesn't really do him justice though, he's better than it lets on.
Now for rolling over, Beck is pretty good at doing tummy time, leaning a little to one side or another and then letting his fat head and gravity do the rest... umm is that rolling over? If so, what a dumb milestone. We'll talk when he does his first STEAMROLLERRRR..... STEAMROLLERRRR...... STEAMROLLERRRRR. Were the Weber kids the only ones who rolled on top of each other yelling "Steamroller!!!!"?
He's in 3 months clothes but their a little tight, he also wears 6 months clothes but their pretty big.
He also had his very first Thanksgiving! We went to Henderson to visit Seth's family where Beck enjoyed watching TV with his cousin, Tyler,
And of course, what's a post with no poop talk. When I picked up Beck today from KinderCare, on his 4 month birthday, his teacher told me he had such a huge diaper explosion it shot up to his neck. She hadn't seen anything like it. She also said it was such an explosion that she would have handed him over to his mother to clean it up. Um, for $212 a week, not only can you clean my son's explosions but mine too.






No comments:
Post a Comment