Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dallas

Seth, Beck and I recently hopped aboard the smallest plane Delta has to offer and headed West to Dallas.





Beck did awesome on the plane trip. Seth and I were so worried about how he was going to act and we just knew we were going to be "those people" on the plane with the crying baby. We even contemplated drugging him. But because he is the best child in the world he slept on 3 of our 4 connections and on the 4th and final flight he stayed awake and was definitely restless but never screamed. HALLELUJAH!!!!

Once we got to Dallas, we rode some some steer,
hung out with Tony Homo,





played with the puppy doggies,



played in the puppy doggie's water


and celebrated! We celebrated Jenny's baby boy on the way,
we celebrated Kelly's birthday
and we celebrated our engagement! Details to come :)
This would be a lot more fun if there was anyone that read my blog that didn't know already... damn Facebook.

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

I saw on facebook but I was SOOOOO excited for you to blog about it! Congrats :)

Mom said...

It is sooooo much more fun to read on your blog than facebook. I like the timeline of events describing the engagement. You probably don't realize how many people read your blog, but just don't comment. I had people at the wedding last weekend comment on how much they enjoyed reading your blog. Interesting and entertaining. This last post was one of the best ever.