
I needed to finish a couple prereqs before I apply to PA school so I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet. Since I have to leave work in the middle of the day to go to class, I have to make up my hours doing airport pickups at night. Last week I got home at midnight...
Oh and did I mention Beck has decided he doesn't like to sleep through the night now? Yes, he likes to visit 3 and 4 times a night.
Yes, I am tired and so blogging has gone out the window.
So has supporting Beck when he sits up... he is now able to sit up unassisted! He topples occasionally, but I think many of the times he topples intentionally.

Another thing that has gone out the window... the swaddling blanket (I still can't believe I don't have one picture of our BOYrito, I need to get one). Since Beck hasn't been sleeping well, I thought maybe it was because he didn't want to be swaddled anymore. So for a couple nights we experimented only to wake up to find him laying on his tummy!! The past several nights we've tried swaddling him again and he's been sleeping better so maybe it's not quite out the window yet.
Maybe not out the window but definitely on his crib sheet is Beck's hair. He's been sporting the back side bald spot followed by a Kentucky Waterfall.

Conan O'Brien's career- out the window. The DVRed Tonight Show was a staple at our house, and some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen in the last week it was on. Poor guy, out of a job and only 33 million to show for it... Beck feels his pain.
And last but not least... the Viking's season flew out the window last night. 5 turnovers and 1 broken lamp later, they've lost the NFC Championship. We were all devastated (ok, I wasn't) (ok, neither was Beck) but we at least still have our undefeated C.A.T.S!



2 comments:
Glad to have our blogger back! We missed you!!
And now our undefeated Cats are out the window too. But at least it will cheer us up to know that Beck can sit up on his own now! What a big boy!
Post a Comment